Sunday, July 6, 2014

2 weeks and counting


OMg I am so excited!!! Ok so tomorrow I am giving my 2 week resignation. See ya suckas!!! Yes, I am so ready to step out on faith and live the life of my dreams. I have to admit I am nervous because this job has been my life for the past 7 years but on the flip side I am so bored and unhappy that it’s a struggle daily to get up in the morning and go to work, even though it’s only 15 minutes away from my home. I think the thing that really gets to me is the thought of sitting in that building all day long while the entire day passes me by.  Then by the time I'm released (yes it feels like a prison mostly) it's just enough time to do a little grocery shopping for dinner, or whatever I didn't get to do on the weekend before crashing from exhaustion, only to have to get up and do it all over again. Oddly enough, I’m the only one in my office that feels this way because I hear my coworkers making comments like “if I were rich I’d quit my job”, or “you have to work because you have bills to pay”. People, those kinds of statements couldn't be further from the truth. As I continue to say, we are spirit beings, and as a spirit being as well as an inhabiter of this planet we were given the power to create the life that we desire. How do you do this? By deciding what it is you want, meditate on it daily, don’t waiver in your belief that it’s yours and then what will happen is you will get direction on how to make your dream a reality. Now this is where most people fall off because they start thinking about the how’s. Well the how is not up to you. Your job is to decide what you want and then look for the direction or the signs of what to do or how to get there. It’s not as hard as you’d think; you just need to have a made up mind and a desire to actually live your dreams. You have to make some television watching sacrifices and spend time listening because God is constantly speaking to us and trying to guide us, we
are just too distracted to realize it. So in actuality, you are the one holding yourself back from living your dreams. You have no one to blame, only you. You are the only person responsible for your happiness. It’s all you; no one else, only you. So what are you going to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment